Monday, January 4, 2010

Time Off...

So my last blog was 3 years ago. It was also the first for this blog site. I've changed everything up, I've gotten some new material...but mostly, I've forgotten how wonderful it is to put it all in writing. I'm a true believer that if you get it all on paper (or in this case, screen), you can be as mad, as happy, as insane, as thoughtful, as open as you want. If anyone reads it or even if they don't, at least it's out of your system. This used to be my outlet. Oh, how I've missed my outlet.

So, no more bottling it up. No more trying to find a way to say what I mean in a conversation, which if you've had a conversation with me lately you'll know it's just a rambling, vomiting of EVERYTHING going on with me. You have taken the place of my outlet and for that I am truly sorry.

For now though, I'm a mixed-up, half-insane, struggling, searching for meaning mom of 4 just trying to find where I fit best.

Thanks for coming along for the ride...if anyone has bought a ticket.

No comments:

Post a Comment